Hearthstone Request for battlegrounds

Hello. Request is simple. Just delete the reborn tier 6 murloc minion and also remove the game mode that is play only minions that are 1,2,3,4.

These 2 things make battlegrounds trash. I am about to honestly quit over these scum level add ins to this game mode. I don’t see why either of these designs made it into the actually live version of the game. Does no one in your company understand fun??? I am so confused???

Literally do you people not understand the concept of fun at all??? How is creating a game mode where you only get to use the worst minions and if someone gets a god like hero. O woot woot 100% lose the game.

Then you make another minion in the game. So overly broken… I mean come on. What are you people even designing. I could design better than this and I have literally zero college for it. This is just getting sad. If your going to hire the bum off the side of the road who only knows how to polish a shoe, but has some useless paper in their hands saying they can code. Then please continue this path.

Yes producing trash and running it live with zero testing. Is a complete design failure… You are billion dollar company that supposed to hire big wig designers… Get your act together.

2 Likes