Hearthstone only loading top left quadrant of screen

Since the update, I can only see the top left part of the screen. Everything else is completely blacked out. I have tried to reinstall a couple times and it hasn’t helped. Please help

1 Like

Okay, to your credit, “Unsure if this is working as intended or not” is a pretty silly way to put what I actually meant, so let me correct myself here.

This is weird, but not a confirmed bug with the developers/QA yet. That said, we have a bunch of reports so we’ve bubbled it up.

This worked for me:
Find Hearthstone.exe, right click > properties > Compatibility tab:
Click Change high DPI settings:
Make sure both boxes are UNTICKED.

2 Likes

You are the GOAT, this worked for me!

Every time I download an update for this game, I’m hopeful this has been fixed. Still an issue as of this morning. Any update Blizzard?

Thanks Kebn for that find!
I can finally play again

Kebn’s suggestion doesn’t fix it for me. The only way to play the game is to switch the scaling on my monitor every time I want to play.

I’m curious what constitutes a high priority issue at Blizzard? It seems everybody that has a high DPI monitor is having this issue, and it was implemented during one of the recent patches. How is this not actually being addressed? A customer found “workaround” does not constitute a fix Blizzard. …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.