Hearthstone mobile becomes unplayable

This morning tried to play like every morning couldn’t even finish my second hand without hearthstone mobile crashing booting me from the server leaving me staring at my home screen of my Android phone only to have to reload the app which takes so long I lost my turn and because of it lost my ranked gameplay and my winning streak getting super frustrated with this happening every time I play which is every day where the hell are The Devs and why aren’t they fixing this?

4 Likes

Yep, mobile version is unplayable. same old same old.

1 Like

Really freaking awesome. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s getting worse everyday…
Today it was like graphic glitches, then crash restart, crash twice while reconnecting, losing 2 turns.
Get the App fixed alrdy, alot people prefer mobile over pc and the bug exists for so long now…
I wonder what was the last time i could finish a game without a crash on mobile.

5 Likes

I’ve just come to the conclusion, Mobile users are not a focus. Pc version is stable, and the streamers are typically pc users. Keep them going, at all costs but who cares about mobile users and their issues? They have wifi,right?

2 Likes

The game is simply not optimized, since the expansion release its impossible to play due to ram consuming animations, why they need so much particles? Also, it looks like it will only get fixed at the next expansion, we never get an answer or anything.

1 Like

iPad Pro Version keeps crashing, audio cuts out.

1 Like

Device: Moto G6 (XT1925-5)
Android Version: Android 9 Version PPSS29.55-37-7-10

Since the Ashes of Outlands release HS constantly crashes / freezes in Game.
The Freeze happens either after every other match (winning / losing screen) or in the match itself. Only solution is closing the app an relogg into HS.
My observation is that the freeze occurs when an “effect / proc” should happen - e.g. explosiv trap should procc, murkspark eel battlecry, blizzard or evocation.
Sometimes it´s also happening when i´m browsing my cardcollection.

The Problem is quite annoying since it happens every other game and lost me quite a few of them.

I thought it would be the contentious cards and game mechanics that would force me out of this game and it ends up being a nearly unplayable mobile client. It’s like the old joke “The food at this restaurant is awful, and such small portions!”

Nothing has been done after entire 3 months!! the game is simply unplayable, the lag is immense and the real villain is probably battlegrounds and its not optimized animations that make the game completely incapable of not freezing for more than 3 secs.

The game was totally playable for me until the start of this new expansion, and now I can only play it on my pc.

I think this will be just like that rise of shadows bug that made the game impossible to play for many for an entire month and was only fixed with the uldum expansion release! this is…if another bug doesnt shows up or if the animations are ever fixed.