Hearthstone Masters Tour

I can assure you I am not. I think the win rate is low because people are experimenting AND because the chances of getting the 6 damage spell aren’t really good. You have to get lucky and hope Griftah gets you that spell. If it gives it to you, you’re halfway there. If it doesn’t, you have to shadowstep and delay to attempt it again.

A lot of the win rate is based on these two things. Once you figure out the first, then you have to battle rng.

Stats don’t lie. They play almost any other deck and their win rates remain almost same between the first week and the second with some differences attributed to their opponents changing decks.

You see those complex rogue decks and they have like 48% win rate across ladder while a pocket train plays them in the top 20 and winning.

I don’t think anything you said here contradicts what I just said. You can have a positive win rate with it once you figure out how to maximize getting Griftah offering chances.

Most people probably haven’t figured it out and those who have are successful and the majority of players likely haven’t and gave up.

I see a lot of low legend people playing it trying it out and they just seem to struggle the inner workings of it and what spells are banked in your tidepool.

Once you have it though, the combo is fairly simplistic and easy to do. The problem is people fumbling to get the combo in hand.

Yes most people are really bad at the game. They are impatient and don’t take their time to learn anything with a steep learning curve.

Someone very inexperienced with those decks will probably have to bite the bullet and lose a few dozen times while playing them.

To be fair, it’s not really a deck you can play on mobile and most players play on mobile.

I don’t know how anyone plays this game on mobile if I’m being honest.

They probably try it on mobile and are like nope not for me.

There are a few decks with very low APM(is there a site that counts APM?); e.g. handbuff paladin is generally slow action; the reno warriors also seemed extremely slow. It depends a lot on if a deck goes more than 5 minutes usually because if it doesn’t last for long it will never be too complex.

I would be more concerned there’s no UI counting the drawn cards in that case.

Keep in mind you can also OTK with the mixologist hitting the 3 dmg potion. It’s more difficult but very doable.

1 Like

Yeah, but it’s very hard because you need more turns to do it and usually more turns = dead. You really need that 6 damage to bypass a lot of the armor that druid/warrior/DK/Mage has, but against Insanity Warlock and stuff it’s really useful.

1 Like

Absolutely. It’s so easy to finish off certain classes with it though especially if you get a good potion combo to keep repeating. You absolutely want the 6 dmg though.

1 Like

Daaaaaaaamn, I’m playing against Jarla

Looks like he’s lowrolling since the MT, considering he’s rank 120 now

Rank 120!! Pro, who qualified on MT! What is this game?

EDIT: poor guy didn’t stand a chance. I’m lowrolling, but he’s literally afk.