Hearthstone is too predictable

If you are trying to get to the next rank in ranked play and all you need is 2-3 wins you will consistently win 1 and then lose 1 and then win 1 and lose one, rinse and repeat.

Spell zerg decks don’t work because having minions on the board is always more damage, and minions always win unless your opponent has a gimmick card such as mecha’thun, or other insta win card.

If you think you have your opponent right where you want them and you will win in one more turn they will have Reno Jackson or some other card they’ve pulled out of their butt especially if they had no cards left in their hand before their turn started.

If you use a spell that deals X - X damage it will almost always do the least possible damage.

Keep this thread going.

1 Like

Spell Mage is OP with Yoggi.

Wild is a lot of fun, but wild also has a lot of broken combos. However, if you’re finding yourself running into a lot of Highlander decks, which I personally don’t see a lot of. You might want to modify your deck to have something that can shuffle multiple copies of a card into your opponents decks.

Bad Luck Albatros is a perfect card to help counter and slow down Highlander decks. It’s a 3 cost, and it can prevent other highlander dependent cards from activating their battlecry’s.

yes it is predictable in the sense that you know that there will be only one winner in the end: blizzard, because all the control systems and algorithms are structured on blizzard’s victory, you just have to drop money, the less you drop and the less you will have a "fake randomness " favorable, I myself tried to play with the account of a friend who spends at least 100 dollars a month and the average in heroic duels was slightly higher, but the reality remains that even if you spend you are still a victim of the system that you always have to spend more more to follow updates and algorithms, in short, a money machine

1 Like