Hearthstone Is Fun Until Your Opponent Cheats!

I had to cast 25 spells as a quest. Guessing my opponent wasn’t pleased since turn 7 they just said screw this and dropped 4 solid gold minions all with taunt all the same minion. Each one costing 5 mana each. Got screen shots but forum won’t let me upload them.

Get used to it. Blizzard assigns your RNG and it NEVER changes. It stays with you for a lifetime. Keep in mind, if you are in the US, your RNG is already in the tanks as the algorithm favors International.

How do you access it?

Reporting Cheating in Hearthstone - Blizzard Support (battle.net)

Using the above method you can include screen grabs and any pertinate information.

If you play on PC you can report players through the bnet client.

If you play on mobile, the reporting feature is in the game but not operational yet. It is acccessed through your ingame friends list, options, and the report button is currently grayed out.

1 Like

I ran into a cheater in Battlegrounds dude had an empty board and sit there for 12+ turns at 1 HP his health would not go to 0.

In a normal hearthstone a guy just outright refuses to go below 1 HP I reported it with recording and no one believed me send I send it to blizzard-like 2 years ago and idk if ever did anything about it. (Note: this guy was a shaman)

don’t get recording anymore sadly but ya there is cheating in hearthstone I have seen and heard and seen more evidence that proves it is a possibility to cheat in this game. (but I also seen people shot idea of someone cheating out air more then truly doing anything)

I have fun until my opponent turns into a werewolf and terrorizes a small village in France.

1 Like

Oh please. Fanboys gonna fanboy. Cheating happens, stop denying it.

Google is your friend.

1 Like

Oh! I like this a lot! I too am very tired of cheaters. I am nearly a platinum ranked player and run into quite a few questionable situations and every once in a while flat out cheats (spending more mana than they have, playing 4-5 copies of a minion without copying of discovering, ect.)

Unfortunately there is cheating with mana without mana cheating cards… On pc you can hover your cursor over the actions on the left side of the screen and it shows the actual cost of cards played and not their base cost… I have added up 13 mana on these for an opponent in one turn. Sadly for that incompetent cheater he lost anyway lol

He did not cheat. You’re misusing the word.

Clown 20 chars clown again

Yeah unfortunately that’s just called hearthstone. Cards get played with discounts as it’s seen as more exciting and honestly i can’t lie.

But yeah, the last time stuff was played for a manacost and meta with a vanilla curve was classic. 7 mana 9/9s deal 2-8 to a opponent took even a single expansion to break vanilla curve. Now 4 mana for a 12/12 do nothing on t6 can be slow.