Hearthstone Imbalanced Reality some decks hard to survive

Dear Hearthstone community, I’d like to take some time to share my thoughts on the current rush-focused design of the game in this version. I think you might have similar experiences and feelings, and if you do, I hope we can discuss this together.

Lately, my main deck has been a undead Warlock deck, taking full advantage of the latest buff, Symphony of Sins. However, I’ve noticed that the majority of my opponents are mages who specialize in using Life Sentence and Polymorph: Jellyfish. I began to understand why so many players opt for rush decks. It seems like rushing is the only viable strategy in this game right now. Imagine, in three matches, you’re faced with Life Sentence and Polymorph: Jellyfish in two, and Commander Sivara retaliates instantly after your attack. Do you think you stand a chance?

The root of the problem lies in game design, not merely the need to strengthen some elements or weaken others. The current state of affairs is that the cards released by the designers have left players feeling desperate and cornered. If the Paladin and Death Knight get nerfed, I believe this version might have the lowest online player count. They themselves realize there’s an issue with this version, but to retain players, they can only go on this way.

Can you truly grasp the despair of laying down a Flesh Behemoth after spending 9 mana, only for your opponent’s Commander Sivara to instantly retaliate? This isn’t merely counterplay, it’s a carefully arranged match-up, pitting you against opponents who are a hard counter to you. Are there really that many Mages? The fact that I encounter them in two out of three matches is astonishing to me.

In the end, I hope this post can catch the attention of the designers, and let them realize the gravity of this issue. Because in the end, it’s the players who decide the life and death of a game, and what we need now is a fair and fun gaming environment, not a rush-centric design that ruins players’ experiences with complete counter cards.

You’re just upset that you have deathrattle minions that NEED to activate their deathrattle, are having their deathrattle prevented. Duh. That’s how you beat big warlock.

Post patch everyone wants to try out the new symphony, and it OBVIOUSLY fits into big warlock. So guess what all of us are doing? THAT’S RIGHT, WE ARE RUNNING COUNTER DECKS TO MEME ON YOU.

That’s how you meta deck. Deal with it.

I changed up decks earlier, ran into 3 of a class in a row doing the same thing.

Havent seen them till change deck.

I think they get off on making people feel bad. srs