Hearthstone Guilds

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to share a feature that I would love to see being implemented in Hearthstone. That feature is guilds/clans/teams, just something of that sort. Maybe every week there could be guild battles, where each player from a guild would have 3 battles and gain points for every win, and then the guild would get some rewards. There could also be raids, something like the supreme lich king battle during Knights of the Frozen Throne. For those who didn’t play during this time basically, there was a community fight against the lich king, who had like 10 000 hp and everybody got to play against him. I think this would bring a sense of community to the game, which I feel is a bit lacking. Anybody who would also like to see something like this being implemented leave a comment! The more of us who react the bigger the chance the developers will notice!

4 Likes

This sounds like what I need!

I have a group of friends that originally played WoW, but we no longer have the time to commit to it. It has been difficult to get them to play Hearthstone. Honestly because there isn’t much content for three people to play together.

Any cooperative content would help me out!

3 Likes

As cool as that would be, we’re forgetting one important thing. Activision’s stance on fun, innovative and creative. Meaning, they don’t like fun, aren’t innovative unless someone else has done it first, and aren’t that creative to implement things like this.

1 Like

I love this idea! Would be great to add some camaraderie to a common goal in this game - like you described against a month or week long raid fight like the lich king or the like.

Way back when hearthstone started they always teased the idea of adding dungeon runs and Co-Op dungeon runs. They never added the cooperative feature sadly, and solo dungeon runs morphed into a terrible derivative in duels. But your idea helps revitalize the cooperative spirit.

I hope this gets attention and traction to actually bring some cooperative aspect to hearthstone. Magic does it in commander and teams, it can’t hurt to try something (they did in mercenaries, classic, twist and battlegrounds).

1 Like

Looking for a guild feature since long time. Many other card games have guilds so why would hearthstone fall behind? This can bring more players or alts to the game and the servers might get overloaded though. But the guild feature would be fun absolutely! Something like Raids and Guild wars weekly would be nice, also guilds can be a source of Arcane dust and gold and even runes. Thanks for highlighting the idea.

1 Like