Hearthstone Crashes on startup

I’ve been experiencing this for about a month. Hearthstone hangs on startup, whether ipad or computer. I’ve restarted, reinstalled, reset modems, tried different modems.

Error code on start is: HS:CT;NetCacheProfileNotices=0;NetCacheDecks=0;NetCacheCollection=0

Howdy!

This is a general connection error that will often cause this issue along with corrupting the cache file for the game. The recommended troubleshooting is to first troubleshoot the connection and then clear the game’s cache files before retesting.

1. On your PC press (windows key + R) Type in: %LOCALAPPDATA%
    Press the Enter key → Open the Blizzard folder → Delete the Hearthstone folder at this location. Close the folder.

2. Shut down the PC. Power Cycle the home network’s modem and router to refresh the connection to all devices on the network and to the Internet Service Provider. Steps on how to do this can be found Here.

Retest the game. If the issue were to continue, please run a 10 minute WinMTR to host IP: 24.105.30.129 Post this data back to this thread.

Thank you.

how come customer support never helps me with my many issues. If you want, i can list all my issues and then you will see if you can complete them all. if even 1 goes unfixed. you owe me BIG

Please note that with Technical Support forums we help where we can. If you need direct assistance you can contact our team directly Here. Do not list your issues in this thread, instead either create a ticket so we can directly help you or start a new post.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.