Hearthstone Crashes on IPad

I already made a post about this, and I see others are just as frustrated as I am with the constant crashes that are occurring on iPads. Can we please get some kind of acknowledgment from y’all that y’all are aware and trying to fix this issue? This has been going on for over a year for me now. I’m going to link my original post in case a developer is seeing this for the first time. I guess because these auto delete after a month I’ll just keep posting to keep them fresh until this problem is resolved.

Hearthstone keeps crashing on my iPad. I always make sure it’s updated, I even bought a new iPad with the big amount of storage thinking that was the problem but it still happens. Whenever I open my collection the game crashes, it will crash during ranked play, crashes when playing battlegrounds, crashes when upgrading my mercenaries, crashes when building a mercenary team, crashes when building a deck, crashes when changing my hero portrait, crashes when changing my card back, and crashes when changing my coin skin. The frequency of the crashes is random, and the game boots back up just fine after. The weird thing is Hearthstone never crashes on my phone when I do the same things. I opened a ticket because this has been going on for over a year. I did everything that the GM’s told me to do. Uninstall the game, clear AppStore cache, turn off iPad, let it sit, turn it back on, then download Hearthstone. Did not make a difference, still crashes. I was then told to contact Apple support. I spent 30 minutes on the phone with Apple in which they connected to my iPad and scanned everything to make sure it was ok. They said everything is working perfectly. This is not an isolated case because my son has the same kind of iPad, but lives in a different house so it’s not the internet. His crashes too.

iPad 9th generation
iPad OS version 17.4.1
19 Gigs of free space

It would definitely be nice to see this addressed at the very least. I wouldn’t hold my breath for a fix but at least make us think we aren’t all just pounding our head against the wall for nothing. Consistent issue for over a year now. Different gen iPads, different connections, always updated, uninstalled and reinstalled countless times. I just want to play this game without the frustration of these crashes.

It’s horrible, I can’t even build a deck, browse my collection, upgrade mercenary’s, anything! I’m so frustrated. I keep reposting this every week to keep it at the top in hopes that a Developer sees it. I spend a lot of money on Hearthstone and absolutely cherish it, I just would love it not to crash.

What’s equally frustrating is I’ll have a really good match with someone, the match ends and before I can add them to my friends list the game crashes and I lose the opportunity :frowning: