Hearthstone algorithm is illegal

You’re so bad at a simple card game you have to invent a giant conspiracy to explain why you lose. You just stink man. So do I. But here’s the great part, it’s a GAME, no one cares if you’re bad at it. Stop making excuses. It’s just sad to see people tie their self worth and egos to games especially when 9/10 times they aren’t even a pro gamer. At least they make money playing it so it makes more sense to take it seriously lol.

4 Likes

When people start using this kind of logic there’s no open communication
If people start to elaborate why they think it’s not rigged they’ll just get ignored or gaslighted

• I don’t play against my counter that often
  • well surely you paid so Bliz is not giving you your counter
  • I haven’t spent money in the game for years, how come they haven’t nerfed me yet so I spend more ?
  • nice try Bliz employee but I won’t fall for your bait
  • you just have to watch some streamers to see that this whole counter theory isn’t a thing
  • well since they are streamers Bliz is making sure they are not part of the alogirhtm
  • even when they create new accounts and the theory still doesn’t apply ?
  • yeah duh, Bliz employees add their smurfs to the white list as soon as they create them
  • what do you mean they always put you in impossible situations ?
  • well [this specific situations] always happen and it’s literaly impossible, and every time it doesn’t happen, [this other specific situation] happens and I almost never get [a situation I like] so clearily it’s rigged
  • first thing first you said it was always happening but now there are exceptions so you were not telling the truth. Second thing the first situation you describe is actually quite likely to happen often, same for the second one. Whereas the situation you want is unlikely but you just said you have it from time to time, why do you thing it’s rigged that you only get a rare situation rarely ? Here I can even calculate the probabilities of your events and it refelects the rarity of what you describe
  • you’re a liar I’m not talking to trash like you
  • what’s your source beside non documented claims ?
  • hyper intelligent IT guy that wrote an article about that, plus old devs that confessed
  • ok but actual names ? articles ? links ?
  • Option A : it’s not my job to inform you of the reality of the world, go search it up for yourself
  • Option B : there you go, an 80 page long article about some legal classification
  • wtf is this saying ?
  • just read
  • you really expect us to spend 3 hours trying to understand what this is about and if it only applies to the game ? can’t you just summarize it a bit ?
  • that’s not my job, read it or stop talking

My experience so far with theses types of claims, not including debates I’ve had with people not understanding how probabilities actually work and understood to late it was ssterile to try to explain it to them. Some don’t want to understand, they just want people to tell them they are right.

6 Likes

Ah ok. I guess it’s also blizzard that adds me after the game and cusses me out for playing plague DK? That makes sense.

1 Like

I want to know what deck you were playing and what deck(s) your opponent(s) were playing.

You gotta admit, PowerHorus at least thought this out enough to make an unfalsifiable claim. Every single opponent he loses to is an Illuminati robot and nothing you can say will convince him otherwise

Either you’re too stupid not to see it or you’re a big whale so the war brann you meet very rarely play brann tour 6 because at home (f2p account) all the war brann I meet all play brann tour 6 (I have to exceed 100 war brann encountered and all have played brann turn 6, it’s impossible without match rigged, it’s not me who says it but the probabilities and it’s impossible)

Another thing when we hide the rank of the opponents is that blizzard hides things (not very honest otherwise it would not hide the ranks), I did a test this month, I started playing my first match from the reset on February 3 (so rank 10 bronze), I invited my opponent as a friend which he accepted and he was rank legend 271 (yes a rank legend 271 which meets rank bronze).

This game is just an illegal scam.

Neither.

Nope. You haven’t played that many and they haven’t always had it.

1 Like

In response to edit:

This can happen. While you have any bonus stars (which nearly everyone does in Bronze) you are matched according to MMR instead of rank. Blizzard has been very open about this.

I faced a rather high skill human on my first match this month as well. I didn’t friend but it was a rough loss for me.

I’m just kinda surprised that your MMR is that high. Being that high Legend on the 3rd is pretty impressive, so no doubt their MMR was very high. That means yours was too.

The game is rigged, all the war brann who plays brann tour 6 it’s impossible.

1 Like

The game is not rigged.

6 Likes

The game is completly rigged.

1 Like

The game is at least partially rigged to give you your perfect counter. Here’s an example:

MarkMckz plays all 21 Mage secrets in his deck.

His opponent plays DOUBLE CHIEF INSPECTOR and EATER OF SECRETS to boot in his 40 card AMARA DEATHRATTLE PRIEST deck.

That doesn’t happen by chance.

However this does not mean you are stuck at X rank if you are below Diamond 5 because of it. Additionally the game is rigged both ways, sometimes to help you win too. Sometimes there’s no evidence that the game is rigged at all.

Looking at the intellectual level of a blizzard fanboy at the same time defending a company that hasn’t released any good games in 15 years (even a “warcraft refailed” remake succeeded in failing, I don’t know how you can fail a remake but blizzard succeeded in this feat) and then the stories of harassment and rape of minors, you really have to be stupid to defend a company like that.

2 Likes

yep the other player put them there because he doesnt want to lose to secret decks it wasnt random generated

What criminal charges were ever filed?

“Rape”, really … rape; & still no criminal charges.

That’s amazing.

Campaing donations to a person who made them disappear, took care of that.

then why with my necrium blaed deck, where my goal is to equip the blade on 3 and break it on 4 with a deathrattle, do I almost never face a player that breaks my weapon on 3 ? that would be my perfect counter yet it never happens, and that’s the deck I play most of the time

That’s a huge bias to use such video to prove your point.
MarkMckz, just as other youtubers and streamers, has a higher play time than the average player. He plays way much more games.
With a highest number of games played, obviously he will sometime face ridiculously unlikely situations.
And it’s these situations he will showcase in his videos because that’s what is interesting to watch.
What about all his over videos where he plays extremely specific decks that could be perfectly countered by a single card yet he never face it in all the games of said video ?
What about all the games that he doesn’t showcase because nothing much happened in them other than just him losing because of his bad decks ?

Both of you have asserted claims without showing evidence.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

So… if you’re going to make claims, get some evidence. Use the deck tracker, play a load of games and you will have evidence. Post that, and we can talk.

Otherwise, its either confirmation bias or you’re just making stuff up. Get some evidence, then come back and make a new thread with evidence to back up your allegations.

3 Likes

first time reading about minors being involved too?

1 Like

Yes, it should be removed especially in casual.

20 characters