Hallow’s End is Here!

Yesterday I forgot to say about the new look of box (I mean that box of main menu when we are getting in game). It was another surprise! At this moment I thought: “What a splendid festive dressing!” It is really incomparable! Best regards from biggest “HearthStone” fan!

Most of the Hallow’s End events don’t even start until after the holiday.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Duels needs more love.

1 Like

At Thursday I tryed to play a new tavern brawl - Zombeasts. It was very interesting to try a completely new and unrepeatable mechanics! I can say that it was really awesome to create a lot of absolutely new beasts, to combine their abilities! Each brawl transforms in an unique game! Million turns! Just think, create new creatures, use them in a needful moment and win! From this day this is my favourite tavern brawl!

That all sounds very cool, but your Android app has a bug that appears when you do this type of events (it has happened to me before). It says that the app version is out of date, but there’s nothing new for download in the Play Store, and the app doesn’t attempt to download any data. I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but it didn’t help. I would send you a screenshot in here, but it won’t let me put links.