Hacking going on. battlecrys happening twice

Just played a warrior all his battlecrys the entire game happened twice. There is nothing that allows this.
Clearly this is some kind of hack. Blizzard needs to get on it.

1 Like

Deepminer Brann does that. it’s in the miniset.

3 Likes

As was said above there is a card that can do this. This is not a hack and I hope you did not report that player.

Legendary · Minion · Showdown in the Badlands · Battlecry: If your deck has no duplicates, your Battlecries trigger twice for the rest of the game.

4 Likes

thanks for that! i couldnt work out how to get a picture of Brann in there.

1 Like
3 Likes

I laughed when I read this post. All I have to say is that, it’s probably going to be helpful if you pay attention to when cards are released during expansions and mini sets. However, let’s say you don’t keep up to date with the cards, it might be helpful to read the battlecry’s of cards your opponent play’s if you’re not familiar with them.

It will help you avoid creating a post claiming someone is hacking when everyone knows that you just didn’t pay attention.

4 Likes

I guess, I will change this to: What were the devs thinking when they created such a card?

2 Likes

No clue. :slight_smile: however, I’d be more interested in knowing what they were thinking when they made “Theotar, the Made Duke”. That card gets under my skin. :slight_smile:

Take it from an old player, it’s nothing new or unheard of. Typical control-type shennanigans which puts you on a timer. It’s actually kinda helpful to know when you’re about to lose a game - it lets you prepare or save time by surrendering xD Compare that to rainbow mage - the only hint you’re about to die soon is that the mage has a lot of cards in her hand and you’re still not dead, which points to her waiting for 1 part of her combo.

Also, you sacrifice some tempo for playing that Brann card, which can be punished (at least in theory - I don’t think 6 mana means a lot as it used to before, not when druids can have 20 mana turn 10 now xD)