Hacker evidence obvious

Almost any deck has very few 1 cost cards. Yet a vastly impossible number of my opponents play a one cost card when they have one mana. Not including one cost quests that are always in the opening hand. While not obvious, it seems that players play from their hand and deck, choosing the best card every time. You cheaters are not winning.

1. Wouldn’t Blizzard have a system to detect when someone has an abnormally high win rate?

2. Has their been evidence of game play hacking in the game’s 8 year history?

3. I’m not sure this level of hacking would be used on a video game. Someone with the skills to do this would surely be looking for something more rewarding than hacking a card game. Would you disagree?

3 Likes

I just want to add something I read a bit ago and it made a lot of sense. The person stated something like this; “Getting angry when one loses is normally a good indicator that they don’t know why they lost”

There are several decks in the game currently that use several 1 drops, like Lackeys etc. Warriors are also running Risky Skipper, Town Cryer, and lackeys…Paladins have few they are running in mech.

2 Likes
  1. No, they dont care. This is why ranked play is and has been f’d since the game came out (see my previous post in feedback forum for proof of this)

2. Yes. And its been more than 3 times over the course of 6yrs.

3. No. Hackers hack to win. Period.

Those to ignorant to know how networking and servers work will claim that the game is “server side” and thus “hackproof”. But that’s just them putting their head in the sand. Just because it’s “server side” doesnt mean the server hasnt been hacked. It has happened. Multiple times over the years for not only HS but other games (overwatch, WoW, etc).

I’m an IT pro so not at all ignorant to know how these things work. But I’m gonna have to go on a lot more than your “It has happened” to seriously give any weight to your claim that the HS or Overwatch or WoW servers have been “hacked”.

Itz ok Globalist, you probably werent here from the beginning. Just know that you know zero about the game’s history. Just do some research and I’m sure you’ll learn a thing or two. The timer drop hack for example was probably the most well known hack for HS, it was available on a few .onion sites MONTHS before Blizzard even ever acknowledge there was a problem to begin with. It allowed players to never lose (if they were losing, they would simply drop hack and wait until you left,
when you leave… instant win for them. Simple). If that’s not a hack, I dont know wtf is.

There have been other hacks as well but if you really want to know what they were, how they worked, etc, googlie can tell you all about it.

If you have evidence of hacking, then please follow the instructions here:

Not sure what you talking about but it sounds like the good old disconnect bug where it seems your opponent is holding you hostage (his card is hovering) while its your own connection that’s crapped out. Not a server hack.