Great job so far on card fixes today dev team

Finally got a few things fixed, kudos!

You overlooked dew process + wildheart guff though. I would like to see dew process work for the druid only or just remove it and make it draw 2 cards. Way too strong of a card. You added a card in the game that promotes toxic gameplay in the form of milling which I thought you guys did NOT WANT due to oracle!

Wildheart guff breaking 20 mana is so OP you could remove the hero power and it STILL would be broken. The battlecry needs to be changed to something less powerful/

Worst for me. But I guess I’m suppose to lose if I don’t buy any of their overpriced bundles.

What is the big deal with dew process?

no idea

druid players often forget not to play dew process vs decks with low mana curves costing them the game

2 Likes

Their heavy handed nerfs and bans rather than just mana adjustments and how it seems half hazard at best based not on win rates but squeaky wheels has cost them this player… at least as far as paying. Been around since almost the beginning spent probably thousands on the game over the years… at a minimum each maxed pre release and often a few different bundles at a time which I stopped when they banned a Warlock quest… now they screwed another card I loved… so done paying for the Privledge!

1 Like

Cataclysm was an issue but soul barrage enabled cataclysm to become an issue. The devs went the lazy route and decided to kill a pre existing card rather than nerf a current expansion card. I will say though as a long time discard warlock player it was sad to see the deck evolve into an OTK meta deck from the previous minion/percentage based gameplay. Unfortunately now discard is hardly viable with broken decks like secret mage, mine rogue, and shadow priest. Not to mention druids and DK’s are also a big problem. Hopefully the dev team wakes up and addresses these other problem areas plaguing wild but it seems to be whoever cries the loudest gets their wish.

1 Like