Great game, seriously

What does everyone think of the titans? I play alot of control decks and I like how they are treates like “landmark minions” if you will. Thoughts? I call it a win.

2 Likes

Devs dont care what we want. They care what their Corporates overlords want. They do nothing but contribute to the continued decline of good games. They should be held account able just as much as the people barking orders down at them.

What a load of garbage.

Sorry, Didnt hear ya you Coward.

Can’t tell if this is a troll or delusional thinking.

1 Like

You have to remember Mountaineer is a Blizzard hall monitor. Any post or comments that are said negatively towards the company, he’ll come to defend them. Even if Blizzard said our next expansion comes with a free cup full of poop you can eat, he would defend it.

1 Like

This is quite possibly one of the worst metas I’ve seen.

The game right now is just not fun to play.

Some of the decks are just oppressively stupid and it really all comes down to who draws what retard combo the fastest

Possible that it is a blizzard employee hidden behind a player account or a corky (reference to the 1989 series) who lost before against deck control with his aggro deck (so cry forum go nerf war control or priest control ) and now that he’s winning against deck control with his dumb aggro deck, he thinks he’s finally strong on a video game (when no, just the game which is garbage) so he’s defending blizzard.

I agree with you, this meta is totally stupid, OP minions, combo, spells and so on. I started play HS before one month (after 2 years) and HS is still same. I was surprised that in wild people still play same decks as 2 years ago and standard mode is overcombined. For me HS after one month playing is unplayable.