Good to see mods reads the threads

So, I got silenced for an Inappropriate comment. I can’t see why… I heavily censored it. xD

but what I find inappropriate is to force an EU player to WIN 3 games vs other PLAYERS, to be allowed back to write. well, it took silver 2 of no stars before a player showed up…

why do I write on US and not EU? well, the people and threads are here…

But no matter that.
To those who think Blizzard staff do not read these threads, they do. an AI would not flag such an “inappropriate” comment so long after it was made. I just hope that mods here at minimum forward feedback back to the devs.

Anyways. I just wish there were some blue posts active in conversations like the good old days.

1 Like

FYI, posts are flagged by people with a trust level of 2 or above, then mods come check the flagged posts and take action if the post is really innapropriate

1 Like

US players have to do the same, FTI.

Well, you already have the account set up and stars/rank ^^ what did it take… 15-20 bot games? to find an actual human. if I had an arena pass for free I would choose that.

So you are telling me the only read when needed? :frowning:

They read the forum for sure
They pinned a recent bug report regarding battleground invicible playerd so someone definitely checked
What I say is that they are not permanently checking the forum, at least they are not checking every single reply

Lol, this comment was more offensive than mine xD, I did not attack the devs, all I did was call the launches a word that makes “slow”, slower. Enjoy winning 3 matches!