Golden Packs timer

Hi everyone.
I have played hearthstone before the golden packs were introduced in the game.
So my question is, am I going to claim a guaranteed legendary or signature card in the first 10 golden packs if i already claimed it in the not-golden packs.

I think there was a time when it was announced that golden expansion packs have their own 10 pack (for the first legendary card of a new expansion) and 40 pack pity timers that are separate from normal expansion packs, but that may have changed or it may be more ambiguous now.

Here is some current information on the topic:

“### Golden Packs and Signature Golden Packs

Cards found in Golden packs and/or Signature Golden packs will always be Golden or Signature quality. When opening Golden or Signature Golden packs of cards, you will get a:

• On average, 0.6% chance to get a Signature Legendary card and guaranteed to get one within 361 packs from the previous Signature Legendary card drop
    • Note: This only applies to packs granting cards from sets that have Signature Legendary cards
    • [Signature Golden Expansion Set Packs Only] In Signature Golden Expansion Set packs, this chance is increased to 15.1% chance to get a Signature Legendary card and guaranteed to get one within 14 packs from the previous Signature Legendary card drop
    • [Golden Expansion Set Packs Only] In Golden Expansion Set packs, this chance is increased to 5.0% chance to get a Signature Legendary card and guaranteed to get one within 40 packs from the previous Signature Legendary card drop
  • On average, 5.0% chance to get a Golden Legendary card and guaranteed to get one within 40 packs from the previous Golden Legendary card drop
    • Note: One Golden Legendary card is guaranteed within the first 10 packs of a new card expansion, then subsequent Golden Legendary card drops will follow the above rule
  • On average, 21.0% chance to get a Golden Epic card and guaranteed to get one within 10 packs from the previous Golden Epic card drop
  • Each Golden card pack is guaranteed to contain at least one Golden Rare card or better per pack
  • Remaining cards will be Golden Commoncards on average of 3.7 cards per pack”

Source:

From a support page of the Blizzard Hearthstone shop, which this forum will not allow me to post a link to.