Golden Legendaries Return in Mega, SO..?

Okay this expansion for those of us who purchased the Mega bundle, we Did not get any Golden Legendary cards included in the the bundle. Instead we got extremely ugly Signature cards that we can’t even delete from our accounts.

However, since you guys realized how much of a flop they were, you guys have swapped out the signature cards and put back the Golden Legendary cards for the mega bundle.

So for those of us who actually got the Mega bundle this expansion… It would be nice if you guys actually converted 2 of our regular legendary cards into Golden Legendary cards.

1 Like

You can dust signature cards after expansion launches.

1 Like

Really? When did this happen? Because when they launched, I was not able to dust them.

So, yeah not sure what you are talking about. I just went into my collection and I am not able to dust any of the signature cards. They read as “This card cannot be disenchanted or crafted”

Unless you meant that they are making a change When Music festival whatever its called expansion launches in April. And if that’s the case… THANK GOD!!!

OMG… I’m so happy!!! I can get the UGLY Litch King Signature cards OUT of my collection. I’m going to DISENCHANT EVERY LAST UGLY LITCH KING SIGNATURE CARD. Watch them disenchant for like 50 dust.

This was mentioned in expansion reveal. They will make it so you will be able to dust signature cards.

2 Likes

I didn’t watch the reveal. However, I did just read up on the article about the expansion and I saw that it was mentioned. :slight_smile: You made my day. :slight_smile:

1 Like