Goldbots in competitive?

People farming xp afk in competitive now hows this allowed wtf… like okay, thanks for the free win, but takes forever…

Did you report them? If you’re not reporting, you’re enabling.

I tried, but there isn’t in-game option to report a player, or is there?

There is not. There’s a sticky thread in the bug report forum that explains how to do it.

1 Like

Thank you, @Ginger, I was totally unaware of this.

Here you are @moo,

It’s under heading #3.

1 Like

nice one. Sent them a lovely and polite (!!!) email about this, not holding my breath though. It’s been a common occurrence since the introduction of xp-style gold rewards. Xp should be based on how much of enemy hp you managed to peel off, not for being afk with scripted hero power… Oh well, every1 out there to get every bit of whatever they think they need.

Is it possible to remain AFK an entire match without being disconnected? I’m surprised such a player would be in your rank, so I’m thinking maybe it was some sort of accident or cascade of disconnections on their part?

it’s to do with a scripted Hero Power: You notice it’s flashing as if the player is hovering above it with his mouse cursor, except the flashing is periodical, imagine the construction site warning light flashing, or a car indicating to go left/right - like.

That way, not only they won’t be flagged as AFK, but alsogive every1 else aids from roping until you either concede or take a free win after literally like 10-15 mins. The warriors with upgraded hero power are extra crispy to that end. You will discover the true meaning of having suffered a victory xD

btw how do you see my rank? :open_mouth: