Get rid of anomalies in ranked

for real, whos genius idea was it to put this c#!% in ranked…enough, get rid of it, its a blast in other modes but not ranked, ffs, fire whoever came up with the idea

8 Likes

please ignore the rant above choggall is fine

thx

Bro, i’ve never writtin on these forums before and I was just so unbelievably pissed off I had to go say something.

Idk which dev, creator, whatever, stupid dumb mother f**er decided to add anomalies to ranked. How unbelievably brain dead can you be. That sht is not fun and completely ruins the game.

GET. FING. RID. OF. IT. AND FIRE THE STUPID B WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA

1 Like

I have to agree with removing of anomalies from standard ranked… most of them are just making the game harder to play… mainly for decks which are not so fast… We have to hold unnecessary cards in our hands and can’t get rid of them either so easily… Mana cost reduction for first minion and first spell we play were the only useful anomalies in my opinion and they have just removed them… so the rest can go too… Chogall is OK… 25% chance is alright I think… but we still have too many anomalies without him as well.

2 Likes

company’s troll bot, anomalies are NOT fine.

This. Most of the “support” for this is from the pro company crowd, who can be counted on to support the company no matter what.

I suspect, based on their track record, even if it were revealed actiblizz used child labor, they would still support them.