Get ready for the spicy fun tomorrow

Making a big deal out of giving people over 200 Free Cards, then have most of them be useless is a scam.

I’m running out of ways to explain this.

It’s not even a huge deal. I’m just dying on a hill for no reason. Well mostly because I think the expansion tomorrow is going to be disappointing.

1 Like

could not have said it better myself

1 Like

I relate to what you are saying. It does not matter if trash is free.

1 Like

you are lying not all core set cards are “trash”
if i can use them

on a competitive deck

or

a meme deck
then it isnt trash

most cards can be used on one of those deck types (some on both)so im sure you are lying!

unles you trully believe something trash based only on if you like it our not

2 Likes

As opposed to the bunch of useless cards they ask you to pay for with gold or money? Seems like the wrong battle to choose to fight man idk, that is just how card games work.

2 Likes

Wow, I can’t believe there are people in here saying that the core set is garbage! I’d say around half the cards are good and see play or have seen play in meta decks. And a handful of core set cards are among the strongest cards in the meta right now! Drain Soul, Quick Shot, Shadowstep, and Annoy-o-tron are all core set cards and they might not be flashy, but they are very strong in the right decks.

3 Likes

exactly, the core set is great, its one of the few things the hearthstone team has done that i love 100%

3 Likes

I don’t know that the core set is trash. I do think there are a great deal of fluff cards in this game.
As a Mage I have never found a use for Anomalus or Flame Leviathan.
Two perfectly useless Legendarys’ that, if you get them in a pack, are good for nothing but a fraction of the dust it would cost to craft them.
So, I do understand where the plaintiff is coming from, even though I don’t necessarily agree with the cards He dislikes.

I still contend that a lot of people forget that ranked isn’t the only mode. Cards that suck in ranked can be totally busted in arena.

Or look at stealer of souls. It’s never played in standard (i. e. trash) but had to be banned in wild. Nothing from the core set has done that yet, but we’re getting an entirely different on soon.

1 Like

I could do with something better than Babbling Book. Just sayin’

Is Core free?

Is Core better than Basic?

The only argument you can make against it is that they got rid of Classic Set since Blizz said it was safe to invest in but they rotated it anyway with Core.

2 Likes

That really did bum me out.

lol, I did say that half the cards are good. The other half are cards like babbling book.

1 Like

Close your eyes and imagine all of the decks you could be playing tomorrow, which one could beat quest warlock

Aggro can beat it really well

Right aggro could beat it, that’s not anything new. I was referring to new archetype from new expansion

Tons of new cards. Tons of fatiguelocks lined up to farm the idiots thinking anything changed.

Waitinbg to see what happens to aggro and if the new cards will minimalise their dominance.

Your 9tmares might end on the 7th

aggrooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo o ooooooooooooooo o

It will be a fun couple of days but i am sure by Friday it will be right back to Demon Seed, OTK DH and Garrote rogue for the most part.

Could the new paladin hero card beat it? They can run lots of healing and taking half damage would mean that the warlock would have to output effectively around 60 damage from their combo. They can do a ton of damage but they eventually run out of cards and have to resort to using life tap to do damage. Which is scaling damage, but is it enough?