Game keeps reconnecting in ranked play?

Prolly lost a ranked game on Platinum lvl cos the game suddendly versus a druid player kept reconnecting every second. i get my turn reconneced to your game few secs again. checked my isp its normal, steam not dowloading… what is this …a hack ? =)

exactly that. it’s a new hack people are using it seems and now I read 2 new threads saying the same description of what happened in my own thread. bet you can’t report them either due to being unable to exist until the successful end of the match to get the battle tag #ID to properly report? check my most recently created thread from few days ago. you aren’t alone in encountering this kind of cheating.

I can report the same over last two days. The UI is glitchy to start the game. Then, there is a persistent disconnect/reconnecting MSg. The game animations glitch, but I am usually able to continue the match. However…

What I’ve also experienced in two games over as many days is that the game continues in this manner until I’m on a turn where I should win the game. At that point, I get a persistent prompt of ‘attempting to reconnect’, but it never does. The game just crashes crashes at that point.

I’ve checked my internet = OK. My PC is on a LAN line, so not a wifi or wireless issue. I’d have to say that I’ve had this happen to me 6-7 times at this point.

Also, if it helps isolate the problem, HSReplay does not record the game. However, I do lose a Star in Ranked Play after logging back in.

At this point, I’m assuming this is a hack – here’s hoping Blizzard make corrections.

1 Like

This has happened to me twice in the last 2 days. Disconnects me, and reconnects in like 3 seconds and all of my opponent’s cards have been played and I am suddenly in the middle of my turn. It is like a minute disappears every time it does it so you don’t have time to think and process the plays. Happened in the middle of a couple of crucial turns when it was my play as well.

This is happening to me like once a day lately.

Happening to me as well. Happened twice in three days.
At the beginning of the game, during the mulligan, either my or my opponent’s hero stays floating without slamming on the playing field. Then the game proceeds incredibly sloppily, secrets are not displayed and the quests become just a transparent “!” without the amber encasing. Each time you use anything the game will just freeze, disconnect you, and reconnect you with the action already completed: if the action you performed was something that would discover another card, the card is chosen randomly after you reconnect.
After around 7 reconnections the game will freeze, attempt to reconnect for a longer time and then you just get kicked out of the game. When you boot the game again your rank has decreased and it’s impossible to add your previous opponent as its name is not displayed.

I’m experiencing this as well