Game is RnG but the queues are Fixed

Ok I’m sorry to this but literally this game has underhand mechanics which just queue you into decks you will straight up find difficult to beat or mirrors.

I switched over to make a Druid deck for a laugh (Tony Druid) I ain’t seen a Druid for loads of games and then straight up just queue into mirrors.

Everytime you switch deck, it knows what you queue and it filters you towards a class that has a better time against it.

The irony that this game has so much rng but the queue system is so blatantly fixed. You can almost predict exactly what you will queue into after you switch decks.

Pathetic Blizzard, glad your team is getting restructured the game sucks.

1 Like

This is not true.

That would mean that half of the players are always queued into matches that are favorable to them. There is always a winner and a loser in a match.

Hmmm let see what we have here…

Relatively new account - check
Started yet another thread with variation on “this game is rigged!” - check
Disappears into the void shortly after and never come back (with the same account) - we will see

Seriously, what bridge are you trolls coming out from under? I don´t even believe there are that many of you. Woouldn´t surprise me if handful frustrates is coming back again and again. Sad.

1 Like

until someone can prove this game isn’t rigged for who you get matched against, it’s true.

In my experiences, RNG can favor both of the players until one of them making a mistake… when that happens, the RNG won’t favor it anymore and give the victory to the other one right away. Only one mistake is enough if you are out of bonus stars. Combined this with the insane unbalance and the controlled randomity… the game can make you lose anytime when ever it wants now. The game is designed to let rank up only good players, and only a little bit in each try. You have to work hard for rank up mainly after Platinum. They say the real challange begins at Diamond.