Game is constantly crashing tonight

I don´t know, what is going on. My game keeps crashing down tonight - during ranked, during building my deck, as I tried to enter the Arena.
What is going on? It´s no fun, when I play ranked and Arena I paid with my hard earned coins.
Right now I can´t even enter the arena - game always crashes.

“Crash.” The word you want is crash.

Crush means to crumple, or in slang, to do exceedingly well. Examples: “I crushed this can with my foot.” and “I totally crushed that exam yesterday! A+!”

Crash, in this context, would mean the program closed unexpectedly. “Hearthstone’s been crashing all day for me, anyone else having issues?”

I’ve had one HS crash today, but otherwise I’m fine on my end.

1 Like

I honestly don’t believe the coding is very good for this game.
I keep it windowed on my PC, and it always has issues like disconnect, or it freezes up for a while.
A few people I played the game would work for their turn but it would disconnect for my turn and then reconnect for their turn.
I missed every turn until I was dieded. A few times I was able to sneak a card out
I thought maybe they were using some kind of hack. But most likely it was just the spaghetti coding.

omg Thank you :sweat_smile:
English is not my native language.

THIS I´ve noticed a few times with my enemy and I can assure you I don´t use any hacks. I´ve noticed, that sometimes, my enemy suddenly stopps playing and goes ropes for every turn, but I can tell they are still in game, as I see that orange outline on their portrait or cards, as they move their mouse on it (you know what I mean I hope). I was always confused, why I meet players like this, but I had a hard time to believe, that those are the typical “rope trolls”.
Edit: I believe it´s happening to me tonight.