Game doesn't run on phone bundle anymore

I tried posting this at technical support but it just gets ignored completely there…

I can’t play the game on my phone anymore with my bundle. It does work on wifi still… so not sure what to do. tried reinstalling, clear cache, restart phone…but nope…Its my main way to play and kinda am at a loss :frowning:

What do you mean with your bundle?

Your cell phone internet?

1 Like

keep in mind that its weekend now, and the support has the right of weekends of just as everyone else

yes, cell phone internet, sorry

Stupid question, but do other things work just fine on your cell internet?

Where are you getting stuck/what messages are you seeing when you try to load the game?

sounds like this:

Here are the workarounds Blizzard has offered for the time being:

it simply refuses to go through the loading screen (so stuck at tavern doors) I can play other games just fine and I’ve always been able to play hearthstone until like a week ago.

^ post above, yeah i’ve been through that thread but the solutions offered there didn’t work for me

Dang, not sure what else to do then :slightly_frowning_face:

then you just have to wait until monday and see what the support says

hope they fix the end turn (button)bug too

I had a bug where I started a match but my character portrait was gone (like how when you die and it explodes and I couldnt do anything, they really need to fix mobile.

My game
Works
On mobile but there are zero sound effects . It even says … VERSUS … and it never says any hero names and there are no card sound effects .

have you checked your sound settings?