Game crashes while aiming with shadowbolt

This happened three times in my last 5 games. Basically the game crashes when I try to aim with the golden shadowbolt spell. Even if I restart it afterwards the same thing happens and the turn passes in the meanwhile. I already accumulated some losses in ranked because of this issue. I play on android. I will try it with normal shadowbolt as next to see if the issue occues with it as well.

6 Likes

Hey Nayrem,

Could you give us the model name and OS version of your Android device?

Thanks!

I also have this issue. Model is LG K8V MODEL # VS500PP

I used golden shadow bolt too and when i tried to aim, it the game crashed. Lost 2 arena wins because of this. :frowning:

Now the game crashes whenever most aiming cards that give x damage are used. Happens with freeze bolt too

Happens with preiest too! @Aelathera

Experienced it with Shadowbolt and Shadow Word: Death with priest too. The game freezes/crashes.

Note- it does not crash with mortal coil.

Model Number SM-E500F
OS Version Android 5.1.1
Also this issue

the same problem is with deathrattles of convincing infiltrator and obsidian statue: the game crashes

This problem has already been voiced and so remained without comment. I wanted to know when I can expect to fix the error?!

Happened to me also. Lost several ranked play games as a result. Very frustrating that I can’t report in-game.

Yep, noticed it with priest.

Shadow word death, convincing infiltrator being of particular note. These always crash the game on android

Hey everyone,

We are investigating into this and could use your help in narrowing the issue down. Could you provide us with the following?

• Platform (PC, Android phone, iPad, etc)
  • OS Version

Well now my game is freezing up by being attacked, i have a Samsung Luna Pro
Version: 6.0.1, this is in addition to problems stated above so any eta on fix or do I take my money else where?

Model SM-S727L
Android version 6.0.1

GT-i9301i
(Aka samsung s3 neo)

Android 4.4.2

1 Like

This does not meet minimum requirements: Hearthstone System Requirements

they researched it
And fix it maybe in next update, or later
your captain. Obvious

Just happened to me during an arena run, everytime I tried to cast shadowbolt my game crashed, lost 3 games in a row due to this, golden shadowbolt card. I was playing on mobile, android.

Any estimate on when fix incoming? Game is almost unplayable due to freezing up.w

1 Like