Game crashes while aiming with shadowbolt

Still happening! Still ruining my arena runs! Golden shadowbolt crashes game, I lose a game I would’ve easily won. Was playing on mobile, android, Moto G3 third gen. Sort it out plse. I’ll be patiently awaiting my free arena ticket blizzard. Thanks.

I have the same problem i lost ranked matches because of that bug.

I’ve had this same issue, specifically with Shadow Bolt and certain other cards I was attempting to aim. The screen freezes entirely. This has cost me 6 arena matches now. I’m on Android 5.0.2, I meet all the minimum requirements, and have never had issues in the past. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and waiting for the background files to finish downloading before signing in - Still no luck.

Same here with the mysterious blade, the divine shield version of priest’s elixir and Convincing infiltrator on android.

So any response from devs or anyone on fix? The game is unplayable,it seems more and more cards are causing the game to freeze up. So far every listed card above is causing freeze on my end…any answer or update appreciated, almost at the point at the point of saying to hell with it ,cutting my losses and heading out the door.

1 Like

Oh, that’s weird, i have played it on android 4.4.2 during last 2 years. Have you (Blizzard) dropped 4.4.2 compatibility at some point?