Game crashes in tavern brawl

I was able to concede and get in to access other areas of play. I do hope Blizzard will fix this issue though. I would like to finish the Tavern Brawl.

2 Likes

I keep crashing on Aviator Bob as well. iPad Pro 9.7

1 Like

Same. The crash looks identical to the crash that’s been plaguing iPad users for a month but now triggers at start of aviator Bob. Welcome to the club everyone!

We’ve been here for a whole month and blizzard have done precisely … nothing.

My game crashed 4 separate times through the brawl before getting to Bob where it seems it’s a permanent crash. Nice work. Patience wearing severely thin.

2 Likes

Im also stuck in a crash loop at Aviator bob, loads 3 cards and crashes :confounded: nothing works… at least im not the only one

-iPad Pro 12.9 512GB with 400GB free. ios13 something (latest)

1 Like

As countless peeps have posted here, I am also crashing repeatedly during Aviator Bob. In my case on a professional ipad newest os. Tried deleting and reinstalling hearthstone no effect on the crashing.

1 Like

I am having this same issue! on an iPad with latest iOS and latest Hearthstone. Tried deleting app and reloading it and it’s still happening. I can report similar behavior of crashing at Aviator Bob. Lost round 3 takes you to Aviator Bob. Shows your opening hand, and crashes during coin flip. Reloads to Aviator Bob and repeats the same crash on each reload.

1 Like

Same issue here; playing on iPhone 11 running iOS 13.3. Game crashes playing against Aviator Bob after initial cards are dealt.

1 Like

Hello dear incompetent devs of an indie gaming company,

I have the same issue on my device, Iphone 6.

Besides this i also have been experiencing frequent crashes since the end of November / beginning of December. Not that i believe you can do anything about it but figured one of you fresh-out-of-college devs may want to impress your bosses.

1 Like

Me too. No Aviator Bob. I can concede but he comes back and crashes

1 Like

Same issue. Fix the effing iPad constant crashing too! So so so so sick of the effing incompetence! Sooooooo close to quitting forever.

1 Like

Having the same issue with tavern brawl, and it is occasionally crashing during solo runs as well. Getting very frustrating.

Same issues as reported. Reloads to Aviator Bob, coin flips and game crashes. Iphone 7+.

Same problem here, after Aviator Bob match has been started Hearthstone is completely unplayable. Crashes on loading every time on my Iphone 6s. Devs please fix this asap!

Same. Aviator Bob crash on iphone. My ipad got slightly better recently but still crashes in any game mode if I dont delicately select cards from the bottom of the screen or anytime I press/hold to view a card in solo adventure mode. It’s a bummer cause these issues have been going on for a month. I only play Hearthstone on my iOS devices, so it keeps me from engaging with the game.

1 Like

me too. please fix. kthxbye.

Having the same issue, unable to even play the game because it immediately crashes the game! I’ve deleted the app, redownloaded, restarted my phone several times but the game continues to crash.

I have the same issue. I can basically semi-soft lock the game by getting into a cycle where I crash on Aviator Bob and when I reopen the app it automatically puts me back in the Aviator Bob challenge and repeats. I also lost all my gold somehow. So I guess I’ll never see that gold again judging from the lack of Blizzard response.

Looking at all the threads here, I’m glad I’m not the only one with the problem. Same thing with me as well.
Game crashes after conceding in the 5th round loading up aviation bob.
Using an iPhone XR. Hope they release a quick patch fix.

I am having the same issue with my game crashing on Aviator Bob and looping when I restart. I can’t even get far enough into the game to concede so I can play matches or solo. Pls fix Blizzard

Main thread is here: