Future of Hearthstone

Remove Mercenaries, it’s a terrible game mode that only costs blizzard money.
Focus on solo adventures, there are many ways to create a fun replayable single player that is challenging.
Stop ruining battlegrounds with game changing gimmicks, keep it fun and simple.
Faster balance responses for standard.

5 Likes

If it helps, they’ve stopped updating Mercenaries now so all development is going to other gamemodes

I hope they keep Mercenaries…I enjoy it and play it every day!

1 Like

How do you play and why? It’s a pay to win game mode

What? It’s free to play. What are you gonna spend money on, packs? For what, to get the merc you want? Lmao who cares, you’re fighting against AI, what is even pay to win about that?

1 Like

Normally when one pays for packs, one expects to get cards. In mercenaries you get 0-1 cards per pack (usually 0).

Nothing against mercenaries, but how 'bout remving battlegrounds from hearthstone and make it a seperate game…
Pretty sure lots of people would love to see that.

Future is much of the same as it is now, because their devs are children and have no imagination nor desire to actually work (they even stated they do not even test their builds).

1 Like

I agree with everything you said except I want Battlegrounds removed too!

The future of HS is bleak. Within a few years they won’t even be making new sets anymore. The game is trash and rapidly on the decline. Good riddance.

pfft you need new material that what i was told in 2014

Future of hearthstone? ever more powerful cards and mechanics (to sell their extension trash) and ever more blizzard bots because you have to replace the players who stop the game.

After you have the takeover by microsoft which can change the game because microsoft does not like unbalanced games so to see.

I agree the game is on a decline, but I can only speak for me. However, why are you happy about this? I’d rather they bring the game back to something I enjoy playing instead of going away for good. Why is it you’re here if the game going away is a good thing for you?

some rumors say that the future of hearthstone is the declaration of the developers that the source code is all based on pay2win algorithms and rng control systems that simulate a false randomness of events, if you search on the net and on youtube there are already various rumors , indeed I urge any developers who read to tell the truth as soon as possible before it’s too late, I hope that sooner or later some government agency understands that transparency and control are needed here since there are millions of dollars that poor hamster players spend every year under the illusion that everything is transparent…

1 Like

I do the daily quests. I haven’t maxed out all of the characters yet so I’m working on that.

I like the characters of Warcraft so I enjoy the game for the voice acting and animations. Spending a little time with Mercenaries each day is nostalgic and enjoyable for me! :smiley:

1 Like