Fullscreen on Android (Galaxy S10, Note 10, etc.)

The issue is that the game is not going fullscreen on phones like the Galaxy S10, Note 10, Google Pixel 3 XL and other phones (especially talking about flagships) that have a notch or a cutout for the camera (which seems to be treated as a notch as well). I truly don’t understand why this happens, given the fact that on iPhones (which have notches as well) the game does cover the entire screen. I am particularly frustrated because the phones mentioned above are not from some no-name company with weird Android versions. The only problem here is the lack of interest. If it can be done for an iPhone, for sure it can be done for my S10 and other flagship phones.

This was a topic that was discussed in the “Technical Support” section and never got to a conclusion. The thread was closed by a customer support member (Caterpepi). He suggested to report the problem here, since the main issue is the notch and it should reach the appropriate team on this forum. This is the link to the above mentioned thread: Note 10 / S10e / Pixel 3 XL - Full screen issue (Notch) + game crash

2 Likes