Frostwyrm's Fury

Needs the cost increased by 2 or it should not be castable on champions.

1 Like

Nope it’s fine.

Unlike other classes spells of simular or higher level it doesn’t break the balance of the game and INSTANTLY turn a curb stomping into Ultimate victory.

It needs to only freeze the target instead of the whole board

1 Like

7 cost for the card is fine. There’s nothing wrong with this card.

1 Like

It will not happen anytime soon. Blizzard is doing what they do best and forcing people to buy, buy, buy JUST to compete in their unbalanced game.

Only 2 classes have above a 50% win rate rest are 48.5% and below while the top 2 are 53.5% win rates. That is a 5% difference between DK/Shaman and the rest of the decks with the worst class Warrior at a mere 41% win rate.

Trust me THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT REAL BALANCE only balance that helps them steal your money.

The problem with this stupid card is Blizzard a Mage card is 6 mana to freeze the entire board but only does 2 damage. This does 5 damage to whoever you throw it on (hero) and freezes entire board + gives you a 5/5 for 1 more mana.

If anything Blizzard needs to go down to 5 mana or Fury needs to go to 8 mana.

2 Likes

i thought frost dk stopped running this card

The closest comparison is Blizzard from mages. This does 2 damage to board and freezes it. If you are against someone whom does not flood the board, the card is literally useless.

This can do damage to face, spawns a 5/5 board presence and freezes the board.

Honestly it should cost 9.

Do the math.
Fireball; 6 damage to target - 4 mana
Frost nova; freeze board - 3 mana (they retired this card BECAUSE of the affect)
5/5 minion - 5 mana (maybe 4)

Best case is 11 mana overall for one less damage but you save two card slots. I think 9 mana cost is reasonable.

1 Like

It’s perfect as it is.

1 Like