Frostmourne doesn't respawn reborn minions killed by weapon

This cost me a game that I would have won %100 otherwise if it wasn’t for frostmourne bugging out and not respawning khar’tut defenders. Please don’t take weeks to fix this Team5.

If you want me to send a replay of it I will. I’ll explain what happened very shortly:

Bug description: I was playing highlander control warlock and I got the Frostmourne. Enemy was playing deathrattle N’zoth rogue with Khar’tut Defenders and such. I’ve killed 3 Khar’tut Defenders in their original form (first phase) and I didn’t try the second phase but I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t change anything. After the last strike on a defender, weapon was destroyed but didn’t respawn anything.

Platform: Windows
Date: 11.09.2019, UTC +3 18:00

This needs to be fixed ASAP!

2 Likes

Does killing the first form of a Reborn minion count as an actual death?

Yes. A couple other threads also describe issues with Frostmourne since the patch, and not exclusive to Reborn.

Not sure if the whole weapon is simply broken or if there’s some other condition that now causes it to fail, but something seems wrong with it.

1 Like

I can confirm that Leorik weapon is broken. My opponent killed 3 of my minions and none respawned.

I felt so cheap that i conceded afterward and tried to Friend him to tell him he deserved the win.

Additional information: Can confirm that it doesn’t work on LITERALLY ANY minion. Weapon itself is broken.

And people say Blizzard doesn’t care about wild! How rude. They look after us by making the experience even more wild cuz you never know what works or what doesn’t. Kinda like a scrapyard; some treasured and some not.

Same here !
Just lost a game because none of the 3 huge minions i killed with frostmourne come back from the deads.

I only play in wild and LK is a masterpiece in my deck so if they arent planning to solve the bug i will just leave. That’s just unacceptable that the bug is still there after a week.

Why would you even assume that?

A week ago a post was made where they told that the plan was to release a bug fix today:

As you see, the post does still exist … but it is no longer visible in the list of posts. Not sure if that’s because of a weird forum bug or a sign that they ran into more issues than expected and won’t make the planned release date for the fix.
But I think it’s safe to assume that they definitely ARE planning to fix this bug.

And here I was worried my +3 attack from LichDruid hero power broke it.

Should have gotten a Kel’thazud and Lich King from my opponent.