Free Runestones

Since the runestones will be released tomorrow. it would not seem fair to release a new currency without giving all players some currency to begin with.
How many Runestones would you like to see HS give you when you log on tuesday at 12 pm?

IDK, How much do things cost?

1 Like

did you read the guide on Hs’s twitter page displaying what the runestones are for and how much the bundles are? i think they should give all players who log on 10k runestones to begin in case if the bundles are not cheap in runestones

No.

I didn’t go to Twitter to find out the latest news on a Blizzard game.

Is the information on any official Blizzard page?

2 Likes

not at the moment. but try and guess how many runestones do you think HS will give you to start out with, assuming you will stay once the patch goes live.

Giving “free” runestones at the start? You know how it sounds like? A drug dealer doing the “1st one is free” to make the consumer addicted.

Come on, I know you have your own issues, but please start reading the reasearch paper I sent you, and I can give you more links on those kind of things.

You’re the exact type of person that is taken advantage of, you really should try to see this through :confused:

4 Likes

Possibly the bare minimum to buy one pack, probably none.

Just because it’s a new currency, it doesn’t mean they will give us some for free.l, expecially since it’s a premium resource

My actual guess is they will give us none. Why would they?

But my second guess is they will give some odd denomination that is too small to buy anything but ends in a three to bother people with ocd into buying more to fix the odd number.

1 Like

I’d love to read the research you’re referring to if it’s no trouble. :relaxed:

Hopefully the link goes towards the correct comment (358th).
It is a research explaining the relationship between ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and gambling (and in this specific one, it even shows that alcohol is not even a confounding factor, although it is known that ADHD and alcohol disorder have a link, like let’s say in this study : www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6683828/

edit : neat, didn’t know that, well then it’s easier, previous link was this https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26271807/

It’s returning “page unavaiable”. Could you try and write the link in preformatted text? That way, you can post it as is, insetead of having to mess with it to avoid the censor.

You can do this by clicking on the </> button when replying.

If not, that’s okay. A quick Google search seems to confirm your claim with plenty of evidence. ADHD would seem to predispose some individuals to gambling behavior.

1 Like

i edited previous comment, thx for the neat trick for links :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anytime! It’s a shame we can’t all just post links and images. You have to jump through so many hoops here to do that.

2 Likes

20k kinda but i will take 10k. Blizzard stole my gold.