Forged fiends deck gone, didn’t get to pick

So I was playing with “forged fiends” warlock deck every day for a week. Waiting for my countdown to finally own the deck and pick it for myself. Then I wake up, the season is gone, didn’t get to pick the deck, now’s there is some new lock deck in its place and I get to pick that instead in 3 hours. After being promised the forged fiends deck for over a week… typical blizzard filled with empty promises and lies.

1 Like

Why would you want a deck where like half the cards rotated out of standard? You should be happy it changed before you could pick it.

That deck was op af especially the titan which is what I was after, whole reason I started playing in the first place I just feel it’s stupid af they promise the deck then swap it under our noses in the last 6 hours of the weeks.

Are you looking to play Wild? Because I am pretty sure you would be complaining if you had picked that deck and you couldn’t play it because half the cards aren’t in standard anymore.

Also the current Warlock deck is a superior deck to that one, though a bit more narrow in focus.