Forced 2nd place in Battlegrounds?

Same happened to me a few minutes ago.
I was Playing AFK and trying to get both Achievements.

Second round i fought against the Sir Finley in our Lobby who had actually 0 (zero) Minions and so i didn’t lose any health turn 2. Turn 3 i stayed AFK for the achievement.

Interestingly the Sin Finley player stayed first Place for the whole game without losing any health. The battlehistory only showed him fighting Mr. Bigglesworth over and over again.

In the End it was only three players left. The named Sir Finley on 1st with 40 health, a Lich King and me. I fought the Lich King twice (shouldn’t be possible if Finley really still was in the game) in a row and beat him both times.

After that i got the 2nd Place Announcement and +300 Points (1st Place?).
Through this i missed out on both achievements.

@Devs: Pls fix this or at least refund me the two missing achievements bc they really are a pain in the a**. Thx a lot.

Six months later still not fixed…

This just happened to me. Beat the player in 3rd place with plenty of health and I got an immediate second place though my build was great and I had plenty of cards on reserve. What happened?

Same thing just happened to me. I had a solid Murloc build and beat the third place person. Then was auto greeted with 2nd place victory. I had 25 hp left, and was about to get my 8th triple which would have gotten me my achievement as well. Something should be done about this.