For the upcoming dragon druid nerf

can we please make dragon golem cost like 10 mana like something that fills up the board with a ridiculous amount of high stated minions in a singular value oriented card does in other classes? i mean look at something like the clowns of darkmoon … 9 mana to fill the board and only after playing a 10 cost card (ofc there’s ramp and mana cheating, but the point is look at the design) … the consistency in seeing 6~7x 5/6’s or 6/7’s is absurd, especially just plain on turn 7 (or before due to ramp) … and why did druid of all classes need another super viable archetype?? there are other parts of this package that seem overtuned as well, but i think the only reason why the other parts are less problematic is because of how they synergize with and leverage their power based on how powerful the dragon golem turn is … i could go on but i feel like a lot of this is just self explanatory … it’s kinda sad that the power creep is so high that someone felt that a tempo deck needed to be designed to be this egregiously =/

1 Like