For Blizz: Unbalanced Battleground - Not for my money

To Blizzard: I really don’t understand why I should pay for such a sloppy game. Battlegrounds are so unbalanced and the algorithm of collecting new minions is so bad… Classic example: I play murlocks, out of eight players I play them alone. 10x refresh and not a single one comes to the tavern. On the contrary, dragons played by three players will come in every refresh… Regardless of the specific type, this is the rule and not the exception. And I’m not talking about the complete imbalance of the heroes, which was even greater with the cancellation of the buddy. And as I read on the forums, classic Hearthstone is similar. I don’t mind paying extra for some upgrades, graphics and stuff in games every now and then, but I expect the game to have some level of playability and Battlegrounds doesn’t have that. 90% of the game is chance, 5% is knowledge and 5% is tactics.
And the inability to tune the game technically is just the final point. There are constant connection problems on the phone, regardless of the type of phone and the type of connection (tested on three phones, 4 types of wifi, 4G and 5G networks), the inability of the game to reconnect after an outage is literally funny, and the 3GB download when updating speaks for itself all…
I don’t know why I should subsidize such incompetence with my money.

5 Likes

Entire game is trash anymore (with balance).

There are even known CHEATERS in Arena and Blizz doesn’t do anything about it/them.

This game is on its last leg I am guessing, and they are just milking as much money as they can before closing the servers down.

I kind of hope Microsoft closes the game down when the aquire Blizzard.

3 Likes

Please elaborate on this? Please be specific and without a shadow of the doubt, clear as possible. How exactly can one cheat in arena, let alone be caught and be known to be one?

Extraordinary claims need that extraordinary proof, kinda goes hand in hand.

Soo true……
I am a blizzard fan since 2000 and all that came up the last years was pure sadness.