For 2 Paladin hero skin changes Judgement and Crystalforge

Judgement and the new Crystalforge portraits

I played Wow for more than 7-8 years from the end of Vanilla so I know a lot of Paladin armor sets. Judgement is one of the most beutiful and brutal outlooking one. Crystal forge has also a great outlook together with it’s helmet… So the basic idea of this hero skin is great I think, but these hero portrait would look awsome with the helmet on their head. (cover the face) Because they have one of the best helmets ever created for Paladin I think. These skins without the helmet feels incomplete for me. The quality of these skin’s face is not so good anyway in my opinion… I was laughing on the face of the new Crystalforge skin, he looks like a walrus with this mustache. xD

Or if you don’t want to change it because many other’s like it then consider creating another version of them with helmets on. Maybe start a vote for it or something. :slight_smile: What do you think Paladins? :sunglasses: (For those who don’t know these Paladin sets, I suggest to check Wow Head - Database - Item sets section. :wink:

The new Lightbringer skin looks great tough, it has his set helmet on but also his face details looks great. Can’t wait to get it! :wink: Thanks for reading

1 Like

More options is always good.

Why not both?

Toggle for helmets on or off?

It’s not like the art team couldn’t do both!

There’s tons of unused hero portrait art already (tess, etc) that have sat for years (so we know they have no qualms going all in and wasting assets and not giving them to the playerbase as a whole). No reason doing alt head skins couldn’t be done.

1 Like

Im glad your exited for the skins paladin mage and rogue are what i play alot actually prefer heal or control paladin stil my faveroute way to play it :slight_smile:

1 Like