Fix this crap game

why the F should I play a deck I have no interest in playing to deal with a problem the devs created?

2 Likes

I am noticing extremely unfair rng between ppl that are free to play vs ppl that pay weekly. Last game I had 18 cursed cards inside warrior deck and he had 20 cards last he didn’t drop even single one. Me free to play the other guy clearly had spend money. There is no balance there is no rng there is no better player there is only pay and win like the rest of the online games

Blizz your so lame and I thinking of leaving this company games for ever !!

Literally impossible. You can’t bring garbage to a competitive game and expect to win against someone playing the meta. Your expectations are unreasonable

1 Like

These types of players exist in all card games. Not realizing that every card game is this way and that there is always an established meta for competitive play. They would never even survive some of the older card games at all.

Posting on behalf of the company is against coc…so post on your company account or

1 Like

Firstly, Im not saying bring garbage
Secondly, this game isnt competitive lol

You seem to be of the opinion anything not meta is garbage WHICH IS THE PROBLEM!!! The gap between the top decks and everything else is too big

Meta decks are too easy and too dominant. You shouldnt just be able to play a meta deck and win for free because its meta. Player skill needs to come in somewhere otherwise there is no competition. This game is nowhere near competitive because any level of player can play warrior and easily get to high rank lol. The deck plays itself.

You should be able to bring in any viable deck and through outplaying your opponent, win. That is impossible vs meta decks because they auto win just by playing them

1 Like

Well, if 90% of the people on the forums complain, the game sucks.
And by the way, before you double down on your remark, i would refer you to their statement of admission they published the last time together with the last patch.
To sum it up for you, they know their game sucks, they just don’t know how to fix it because the damage is being done for some time now, they kept on pushing power creeping expansions and now we got to this point.
To fix their game they basically need to start nerfing whole expansions., which they won’t do.

This isn’t an old card game tho. It’s new. They don’t even use old cards unless you play wild. There is a market team designed to make money. They face you against decks you can’t beat so you spend money to make it. Don’t need proof it’s blizzard. They’re greedy and try to leech every penny from each and every one of us. People would spend more money if it wasn’t for the scam going on.

New to card games? If you are not playing a meta deck you are more than likely going to lose unless they brick… which is hard in a game that only allows two copies of non-legendries and 30 cards max (standard).

BTW, by older card games im talking about Magic the gathering, Yugioh, or even Pokemon. Games that you literally need to spend money on consistent basis to stay competitive. Those games dont get nerfs to cards… they just BAN them.

Link your decklists, Show us what you think deserves a fair shake at winning against real decks.

You are competing against another person in every game. That is what I mean by “competitive”.

Anything not meta isn’t necessarily garbage, but if it’s not meta and can’t win against the meta, it is garbage.

Most people are coming to the forums specifically to complain about something. It’s going to be 90% complaints by default. That’s why Blizzard doesn’t actually participate in the forums and use social media instead

You sound hard stuck in gold

such a conspiracy theorist. You probably thought i was Scrotie with your shard bubble in hand.

Considering gold is literally the middle of the ranks that isnt the insult you think it is

‘You are hardstuck where majority of players are’

Okkkkk……

I hit diamond last season btw. And that was with me conceding every DH game i queued into. Not that it matters because ranks mean literally nothing in this game. Anyone can pick up warrior and get to high rank because it plays itself. Ranks are not as important as you seem to believe

Anyone can get to high rank if they play enough and pick 1 of the top net decks

It really isnt a flex to get to a high rank with a netdeck lol

And it is not flexing playing terrible decks, losing constantly, and complaining on the forums. You clearly lack the piloting skill required to push to legend in a decent amount of time. “Net decking” is such a cope for bad players. Why would someone with a half functioning frontal cortex, play inferior decks? It is a competitive ladder that is best of 1. Why would you play decks that don’t give you the best chance at winning most of your match-ups? Why would you intentionally weaken yourself in a LADDER environment. This isn’t a tournament setting where you would actually see some diversity. This is a best of 1 ladder my dude.

To have fun…. Crazy I know. Some people, a lot of people, dont enjoy playing 1 of the same 3 decks

You are so ignorant its embarrassing

You are trying to “have fun” on a ranked ladder. You are an ignorant clown.

The fact you think the issue only applies to ranked and not casual too shows your ignorance lol

How odd…considering I never replied to you until now. Company propaganda getting to you much?

If you think people are replying to you who aren’t actually communicating with you, and/or you are hearing and seeing things that aren’t there, that’s a sign of a much bigger issue and you should seek medical attention. Dial emergency services for your area immediately and tell them you are hearing and seeing things that aren’t there, then sit tight. Help will arrive shortly.

1 Like

You realize that’s exactly what is happening? It’s how any card game meta works. If one type is dominating the meta, most decks are gonna be either the meta deck, or the counter to it. It’s not rocket science.
Here is how it works:

1. Warrior is so strong in control, it still can win without brann or reno. Either of those two cards can destroy another deck.
  2. The only way to win against it, is to play a deck that is aggressive enough to not care if brann is dropped and to kill it before reno can wipe your board for 2 turns.
  3. That leave the meta to shift to bring in alot of fast agro decks. This allows for decks that are mid tempo, and that can deal with them, to get a foothold.

The problem is that warrior is SOOOO pervasive that the decks that can deal with fast agro can’t get a foothold, so you are left with Reno war vs flood paladin/token hunter.

There are just two cards defining a meta right now. Reno and Brann.
That is not healthy.
Those two cards in the same deck is beyond broken.
Those two cards in a deck that has the most control in the game is just negligence.
The criminal part of all this, is they BUFFED it when it at least had a counter.

TLDR: Every deck in the meta is either Reno War with Brann, or a deck that is a direct counter to it. That is not healthy.

1 Like