First time double legendary for me

Ah, gotcha. Well I’m glad you got to legend with it! Seems like a tough thing to do lol

2 Likes

Actually my vision is 15/20 so it’s very good!

Maybe this thread has made me paranoid or caused confirmation bias, but tonight I ran across multiple pirate rogues that all played exactly as described in the OP. Slow and methodical with this odd pause between each action and the pauses all were the exact same length of time, and they made trades that made no sense and cost them the game. Really odd.

2 Likes

I just now faced another Pirate Rogue in wild. Every symptom from a botter that I explained earlier this player did.

Golden Portrait player. No one with any HS experience plays like this:
https://hsreplay.net/replay/ZUxt4zUubV4nCibFe8LStL

Puts a 3/3 taunt down and I have a 3/3 on board and they attack with their 1/2 weapon hitting…my 3/3 minion. Makes no sense.

Then at the end, they don’t concede when it is clear they can’t win. They just sit there and pass the turn to me. What you don’t see is the last turn where I just sit there waiting to see if they concede or if their mouse hovers over anything while it’s my turn. Nothing.

2 Likes

I did this last month and will probably do it again this month if I’m able to find the time to play some more wild (diamond 2 ATM but work is getting busy). I do enjoy bomb rogue a lot. That deck feels almost broken to me. Surprisingly common to OTK on turn 4-5 since 6x triggers on naval mine deathrattle is 24 damage and you can weave more in with weapon hits and gnolls. Then your upper burst potential can be as high as like 112.

1 Like

Some people like to play while drunk and others like to give free wins, I wouldn’t be so sure it’s a bot just because of the really strange things they do. The typical bot I would play against tries to play each card in their hand so it would hover over each slot one time, I know it’s not the only bot, there are more sophisticated bots I am sure. The best bot I’ve seen was a classic one, actually it played down only taunts, and hero powered, I’m sure it could actually win games against people who are full aggro or have bad decks because taunts are borderline quite strong in classic.