First time double legendary for me

bee sensei showing off his 41k points :stuck_out_tongue:
@schyla: gz!

2 Likes

When did I ever state I didn’t want the deck to be nerfed ?!

But you’re delusional if you don’t think nerfing neptulon would hurt the deck.

I think at least in wild mode, there are plenty of eligible legendaries or epics to replace it.

And he knows this because he is such a boss at this game.
lmao.

Sargent Sally being one of those!

Go ahead and give me examples.

There’s no other minion in the game that can potentially OTK you from 30 or 40 if you don’t deal with it for one turn.

1 Like

Your achievement score is ridiculous lol Without trying, it would take me like 20 years to do all that passively

Awesome! What is good about that deck? What does it counter / struggle with? I can’t see how it beats Shudderwock / Mill Druid / Big Priest or any of the big contenders. Help me understand.

I specifically had to tech for it (as I imagine others have to) because it is so prevalent. I don’t think it’s a particularly amazing deck, although I imagine it’s decent since others might not be able to counter it, it’s just annoying because of how consistent it is. You’re pretty much guaranteed to get Neptulon out no later than 6 and if you didn’t draw your counter you’re dead next turn.

Thanks! But no, I absolutely hate Classic. It’s why I stopped Hearthstone in the beginning until they came out with new cards. I don’t find it to be fun at all and it’s extremely boring. I don’t know how people play that mode.

So it’s pretty much just bots? Makes sense since you get all the cards and you can just immediately start botting from account creation.

He’s not wrong. Without Neptulon, Big Priest would be a very mediocre deck in wild. It’s what makes Big Priest a serious contender because it can OTK right away if you don’t stop Neptulon. There’s no other card you can put in that allows Priest to OTK you next turn if you don’t stop the minion.

Yeah, the deck is extremely boring to play. I played the standard ranked version for 10 games when they rotated KotFT in to see how well it would do and I was bored after the first few games. I don’t like winning with the feeling that I did nothing intelligent and instead just hoped RNG did the work for me. I don’t get the appeal. If you win with it, do you really feel like you did something personally impactful?

Nope, and that’s why Big Priest is good in wild now instead of being extremely mediocre like before. I think anyone who plays wild knows this.

1 Like

Well, the thing is it’s impossible to achieve ‘‘naturally’’

you must target them, otherwise it’s not happening, since most of them require you to do stuff with cards you’d never normally play.

Or play games modes you wouldn’t, such as mercs, duels , bg and mercenaries.

right now I am about to achieve 100% gameplay in a day or 2, playing 900 taunt minions is all that’s left. So the only thing I can get points from is game mode, which I have 87% completed, so getting just a few points is extremely grindy at this point and can require several hours of play. so for instance, I must get 12 wins on each duels class (I think I have 4 left that have roughly 10) so you can understand it’s a huge grind.

1 Like

You urgently need glasses.

1 Like

A great example for you is the legendary: High Priest Amet.

Sheep, frog, epic sheep? or involution? plate damage spells, would you?

Another person recently posted a thread suspecting imp/pirate bots in wild, wouldn’t surprise me if that was indeed the case.
For my final legend climb I used curselock and it just seemed to have all the tools to deal with any matchup. The seadevil/gigafin/wall of giants combo is a backbreaker and most times I used it the other player conceded.

1 Like

For me, it’s better than standard. I at least get to play what I like.
Standard isn’t really that much different in terms of absurd plays, these days.

1 Like

so that’s your great idea ?

replace neptulon with a completely useless garbage legendary 4 mana 2/7 that does nothing ?

2 Likes

I don’t think he’s serious. He can’t be, because that makes no sense whatsoever.

1 Like

you never know with these people.

we’re on the blizzard official forums after all.

some people believe the legendary status means a card is overpowered.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised He thinks that. I played him.
I’m still laughing.

You know, there’s this thing called aggro. It keeps greedy decks like Mill Druid from being good and seeing play in high numbers. I tried playing Questline Shaman after I got Legend specifically to troll them, and I got only one.

Mill Druid is terrible. You try to steal their Jade Idol and not lose Anduin. This is a terrible deck to play against. But it’s actually not that great.

Shudderwock has its vulnerabilities. You just kill them. The problem is that you can’t mulligan for Shudderwock, because you just lose to Even Shaman. So you hope you had a bad Even Shaman mulligan.

Big Priest is weird. You try to steal all their board clears. You try to get Polymorph potions. You always mulligan for Big Priest, and never the mirror. I once cleared them, maybe 8 turns in a row. Or you just lose immediately if you don’t have what you need on 5.

1 Like

I must be playing against really bad players then, I dunno? I played Mill Druid (a better version than the one that is listed in HSReplay imo because putting all your eggs in one basket with Jade Idol is a bad design) and Shudderwock to finish up to Legendary. Never once lost to the shadow priest deck, not even coming close to losing to it with either deck. I never saw that deck ever get a leg to stand on. Could just have been dumb luck every time, but I faced the deck a good 10-15 times.

I acknowledge it’s horrible matchup against Mill Druid.

Maybe you misunderstood. I am just saying you can get by if you don’t run into them too often.

1 Like