First Event I haven't been able to finish

This will be the first event where I haven’t been able to collect all the rewards. There are 5 days and I just reached the halfway mark.

I don’t own Joymancer Jepetto because I didn’t want to spend real money on the Tavern Pass and I don’t want to spend dust to craft it (it’s not a card I want). It’s not a card anyone wants to use, so it’s not a card I see often either. I saw one Joymancer played and I destroyed it, but that did not give me credit (I’m not sure if this bug was ever fixed but I haven’t seen another Joymancer to even test it).

It just feels very bad that they locked the main questline behind a paywall essentially. It feels manipulative.

1 Like

5 days are more than enough time if you are already halfway through.

You think so? I would need at least 10 more days of dailies lol. I can only complete the daily quests or get a tiny bit from just straight up grinding

I didn’t read your comment completely. You are doing this purely through the Exp you get from the matchups? Then I don’t think you can finish this.

Do you want to play a quick game where I play Jepetto and you can kill it?

3 Likes

Haha if you want. I’d appreciate it. Jammy#1536 is my btag

Give me 10 minutes to start the game.

It was one of their dumber decisions, to be sure. Imagine having a gun, and some targets in front of you. All you have to do is raise and level your arm, fire, and voila, success. Blizz takes this scenario and drops the gun causing it to misfire and shoot themselves in the foot. Idk how it is possible they are able to achieve such feats, but it is impressive.

then why dont you use grace of the highfather to discover it ? (this card discovers from a pool of 14 minions )

whoever told you this was trolling /lying jeppeto can be reliably generated by card effects even if you dont own the tavern pass

i don’t even see the jepetto quest any longer or the chain behind it?

yes i did kill it the second day of the quest appearing. never got credit for it

i played idk how many matches using double paparazzi with no luck (until 2 days after the quest disappeared)

been playing for a month and haven’t played priest so i had no idea about the Grace card or what it could spawn.

idk why the quest disappeared and why it’s now there for others?

i did complete the whizbang’s workshop event without the jepetto quest, but i would have liked to do it and see if there were other quests behind it.