Fire Festival & Future Fun

all hope is gone) what they will do it for if they receive nothing? gold is nothing but $ is all of it

classic pack is better than a year pack

1 Like

Blizzard thinking there is “fun” to be had.

LOL

Whole “questline” was a waste of time. I would rather choose which class I play and how many games than do quest which makes me play.
Ladder is filled with people playing quest classes

2 Likes

Fun for people who think paying for new skins will make the game better - let the fools spend

2 Likes

Is it possible to temporarily skip one of the legendary quests to complete them in a different order? I notice there’s an X in the upper right corner of the quest, but I don’t want to risk straight up deleting it.

It cancels the entire questline if you use the “X” on the Fire Festival quests and there is no way to get it back.

3 Likes

Just play it. The packs are worth it. Complain too much and appear ungrateful, Blizz might not bother to give free packs this easily anymore.

2 Likes

Thanks. In that case, I don’t know why they would even include the “X” option. Bound to piss off a decent number of people who think they’re just forgoing a single pack and don’t understand the full consequences.

一直 更新 或推出 新造型 有什麼用 為啥 不先把 如實 斷線 問題 解決 常常 玩到一半 就斷線 網路 還正常的 為啥 不解決 這個問題 一堆玩家 也有這種問題 都不解決 一直 再想辦法出 賺錢東西

Eh, I wouldn’t say “this easily”. Compared to previous Fire Festivals this year’s reward’s the least valuable (though to be fair, it has been going down each year).

i think they expect most people who play this game can read so they wont use the x option

do you really believe someone would find this confusing ?

2 Likes

I did the entire chain in a couple hours. You can use the current Tavern Brawl for some quick class specific matches.

You are looking in the wrong place for answers ( 你在錯誤的地方尋找答案。)

They included it because some people complained that they had the quest “play X games i duel” and they didn’t want to see it anymore.
Yes, it’s dumb, but some people have to complain about anything

1 Like

If you have ever clicked on a daily or weekly quests X to get a different one, you would know why someone would ask first. Normally, clicking it just gives you a new one without a confirmation msg to click.

Plus, there’s no harm in asking.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out, but I wasn’t going to even risk clicking on the X in case it deleted the questline without a message. Since they have the warning message, I’m fine with it now.

Спасибо вам мои друзья!strong text