Finishing event before 'story' quests?

I’m referring to special in-game events, currently ‘The Lich King’s Call’.

Previously, I completed the event’s reward track without even doing any story quests. This time, I’m very close, despite some of the story tasks still left (apparently, you can complete only one per day right now). Does this happen to anyone else?

I suppose it’s been generous towards less active players, so that they could complete the event’s reward track just by doing those special quests without playing much.

I usually get less than 10 points per game, often less than 5, so i would need more than 100 games to complete the event without doing tasks.

It’s not impossible, but the quests are so easy that even if I had to play DK I didn’t mind them.
Add a quest like “play mercenaries” and I’ll probably skip it without even thinking :joy:

Fortunately, there’s been a tavern brawl allowing to do that, and I’ve even done some of the story quests there… before the rewards track got completed. :grinning: Otherwise… who plays DK or a mode where it is available, anyway? :grinning:

Ha, they should have made those quests completable in Mercenaries. :grinning:

By the way, there have also been daily event quests, too. You could reroll them to something like ‘play 2 games’ and complete them without much trouble.