Favourite card from Showdown in the Badlands

Just the card you like most for whatever reason
For me it is Walking Mountain:
Epic · Minion · Showdown in the Badlands · Rush, Lifesteal, Mega-Windfury Overload: (2)

1 Like

I also like big minions.

1 Like

With Inzah the mountain becomes 8 mana. I really hope it can find a spot in a competitive deck… the game needs a fearsome high cost minion.

For me I liked bog slosher/grumble back in the day so saloon brewmaster was my favorite card revealed. There was always something fun about bog and grumble and just bouncing cards over and over again in a battlecry deck. It might even be meta with the warlock treasure too which should be fun. It’s not half bad to replay curse cards either.

1 Like

Reska, the Pit Boss and Boomboss Tho’grun are my favourites. I don’t necessarily think they are fantastic, but the are cool concepts.

The Ogre-Gang obviously.

1 Like

I also think it’s a great card. I like cards that go over the 10 mana cost and you need to do certain things in order to reduce their costs to make them playable.

I like Maw and Paw. Mostly because of how some “intellectuals” got offended by it. It is hilarious :rofl:

1 Like

Probably Rheastrasza for me, because I like highlander, and I like dragons, and this card is both!

Gunslinger Kurtrus seems great, highlander is my favorite theme and I loved the concept.

Sadly mountain will not be played, generated yes, in decks no.
Shaman will be totem and nature and experimentals. This release is not up to power. We cant afford to wait multum of turns to play skarr.

My fav i think is boomboss, even tho i will hate being against it i can cold storage it multiple times for revenge

I think Velarok is the coolest card concept. A lot of flavor in this one, with a good powerlevel.

Trapdoor Spider as I like cards that offer possibilities to disrupt players.

For me its the highlander druid dragon Card Rheystaza :slight_smile: )

Surprised nobody mentioned
Legendary · Minion · Showdown in the Badlands · Rush, Taunt Dormant for 8 turns. (Excavate to awaken 2 turns sooner!)
Not a strong card but interesting. Would have been nice if he was 4 mana 10/10 with lifesteal instead of 4 mana 16/16.

I’m really excited for Gaslight Gatekeeper. My favorite spell is Plot Twist and now there’s a neutral one.

2 Likes