Favorite Card From Rotating Sets

My favorite would probably be the Lich King. Probably in more decks than any other I’ve played or played against.

Although I do have great memories with Lyra.

Guess I like value lol

Direhorn Hatchling…

They taking my baby away… :sob:

1 Like

Just the other day I wondered what 5 rotating cards I would miss the most and want to keep around if possible. The first and obvious choice was Gnomeferatu. I’ve only played HS since Boomsday and ever since I first saw that card I was sad that it is leaving. Nothing is more satisfying to me than getting rid of their cards, probably because my favorite games are long value-oriented control games (not the ridiculous ones of this meta, it ruins them). People would probably tell me to just go to wild and make a Coldlight deck, but that feels as broken as playing against Deathstalker Rexxar. Gnomeferatu just removes one card, it keeps the game fair (unless combined with Glinda, which I must admit I love watching people do).
Anyway, I couldn’t find a single other card that I want to keep. I agree with Hap on Lich King and Lyra being awesome, as they generate exciting value, but we’re better off without their power levels.

In short my answer is Gnomeferatu, hands down. I hope the expansion will bring a new mill card of some sort.

Basically a lot of the preist cards. Really going to miss the quest, benedictus, lyra, and the spellstone. Non priest cards would be elise the trailblazer and syndragos. I won’t miss anything else.

Snowflipper penguin. I crafted a gold one because I liked the artwork.

TBH I’m just happy cards like D. Rexxar and F. Jaina are rotating out.

Lakkari Sacrifice!

Granted, I mostly play wild. But my wild deck of choices turns into a Renounce Darkness deck after portal is out; my standard deck buffs Jeklik with soul infusion/deathaxe punisher, and I’m going to miss playing out a hand of 7/9 jekliks!