Fate splitter bug

So Fate splitter seems to be bugged with the shaman card from the depths bellow. When you play from the depths bellow and you have fate splitter in your hand even if fate splitter dies in some other minion it the shaman still get s from the depths bellow as if the card killed the fate splitter…this is stupid and makes shaman go infinite while buffing that stupid blood sucking prince card…you just cannot do anything unless you have Theotar to just steal his from depths bellow…unless you have that he just plays that card over and over again otk you with either 3 damage or taunts until his prince is fat enough…

First of all, the card is called From De Other Side. From the Depths is a Warrior card.
Second, it’s not a bug, it’s working as intended. Because at the end of the effect, the spell is what kills Fate Splitter, not the minion it battles. If you read carefully, it says clearly “they attack…then die”. So no matter the outcome of the battle, the spell is the one that has the last word and kills Fate Splitter. It’s ok if you didn’t know that. This is one of those interactions that will catch lots of players by surprise, like when Hunter equipped with Gladiator’s Longbow takes damage from Explosive Trap, or when Naxx Kel’Thuzad couldn’t be killed by Ragnaros , or when vanilla Jaraxxus could be killed by Sacrificial Pact.
Finally, if it makes you feel any better, Blizzard is just as surprised by the interaction as you are. Obviously this means Hearthstone is the best game in the world if even its creators are surprised.

Thanks for the reply…I am waiting for someone more literate to reply though…

And I am not surprised…I played this game for a lot more than you to be surprised by anything that devs do.

Best game in the world? Yes for the corky (IQ of 0) but for people a minimum intelligent this game is the worst trash of the millennium.

The devs are dummies and they don’t test their normal game that they are surprised.

This is working as intended, even so it seems weird.
Anyways it is not a problem, that kind of combo must be drawn, held in hand till turn 10, dosnt allow you to overload at all and it’s not even a otk.

It prolly works against blood dk and priest and that’s it.

Weird I am almost legend with it and I haven’t even broke a sweat…Just played 30 minutes spamming the same stupid spell…the design is exactly like blizzard developer team…

really good one isnt it i love finding out interactions like this one

That’s a pretty disrespectful reply to someone who took the time out of their day to answer your question in detail. Who pissed in your cereal at breakfast?

Guess that smart pants Andrei that said he knew the game, won’t come around here anymore.

Also to everyone else this is why I said , I am waiting for a reply from a more literate person…

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Fate Splitter always gave From De Other Side when summoned by it. Now, if Fate Splitter attacks a minion and dies from that combat, it will give that minion; it will still give From De Other Side if it dies from From De Other Side’s effect.

Rip twenty charges……

It’s ok if you didn’t know that it was actually bugged and now fixed…good luck trying to be smart somewhere else.