Fact that the producers still does not know

biggest problem is the Reno card. Other cards have small problems, but there is no fundamental problem. All other cards require only large and small numerical adjustments as before. But Reno cards are different. Producers still make mistakes. Power is not problem. For example, even if the game is over by playing a Yogg-Saron card and casting a random spell and giving 2000 damage to the opponent, the opponent may acknowledge it. If it were completely random, the card game would actually be successful. But Reno cards are different. There is an emotional problem. This card makes everything the normal player has done and played so far feel meaningless. Producers have a one-dimensional idea that they simply lose motivation. But that’s not the problem. The problem is that the player feels that what he has done so far has been in vain. The producer still doesn’t know. They are normal

I’ve been able to deal with Reno my last few encounters. The problem isn’t Reno, it’s whether you have a suitable backup plan or not.

There is a difference between ‘your opinion’ and ‘mine.’ First of all, you are Not the only One who experiences meeting Reno. Also, Everyone has the Experience of meeting Reno and Overcoming that situation. This is not a question of whether it is easy or difficult to deal with. It is not a matter of victory or defeat. Pointing out the Reno card is a more fundamental problem with this card. The fun of card games is not secured through mathematical calculations or probability. Calculating balance like that is half brain. Dislike and Like are not established in that way. I think, it takes players away from this game. The majority of players, who play Hearthstone :smiley: for their own personal reasons (fun, excitement). Seriously

objectively incorrect

I might disagree with both of you, but you can’t honestly act like devs aren’t aware of your position

1 Like

I wonder how people are able to reach conclusion that reno is the biggest problem seriously.

it is able to flip the tables yes but so bunch of other cards are doing same effectively.

Currently all of the classes have some sort of overpowered interaction that can decide the fate of the game in a single turn.

Every time a new expansion pack is released, it is well-balanced (except for time).
Reno cards are the root of all evil.
This card is made for counters and is the main card responsible for the balance of the meta.
The card’s ability itself is not the problem. However, the developer didn’t know.
They do not have the ability to predict the value or priority of fun. Therefore,
it is half a brain. A half-brain is practically incapable of judging fairness, and its judgments are empty and incompetent.
The problem with the Reno card is that it is not an ordinary card.
If you modify a Reno card, you will need to modify almost all of the major cards.
The results disprove why it was a big mistake.

reno cards people still complaining about the full heal one …

Feeling is the main reason(better important), but in reality, developers may not be able to empathize because they have half a brain. Even if you sympathize, it may be with your head, not your heart. So, specifically,
under the premise that the meta is perfectly balanced, if there is a Reno card, and if both opponents make no mistakes, there should be only two types of decks in the ecosystem. (1) A deck containing Reno. (2) Decks where the game ends within 5 to 8 turns.

In no way was I attempting to discredit your argument, just sharing my recent experiences when facing Reno. I equally find the card annoying. Board wipe, fine. But limiting the board to 1 lane just puts it way over the top. I once played my warlock deck, tried to throw down a Sargeras after they played Reno and found out the hard way🤣

Problem with Reno is that the moment you fix this card, you have to fix a whole lot of cards. This will be an ordeal for developers. However, if you leave the Reno card alone, the existence of the game itself becomes dangerous (not just play). It is not a meta problem. This counter originally appeared to be for stability across all sections. Simply put, it is suitable as a card for low-level players or as a counter to bad luck, but it is used very strangely. The solution is more difficult for the following two reasons. The point is that it does not distort the probability and reduces the feeling of playing. This causes confusion among developers.