Facing Blizzard bots time after time is not a fun gaming

I am currently diamond rank in standard. As soon as I hit diamond I started to notice that all I am facing are blizzard bots. They all have the same name - a creature followed by a colour, like RedFox, or BlueBat. And almost all of them play the same aggro death knight deck. Its not fun to just face bot after bot. I would rather wait in que 5 minutes to find a real player. I spend a reasonable amount of money on this game, but if this continues I wont be playing anymore.

2 Likes

This is simply the naming convention for letting the game choose your nickname. They are not bots.

wait a sec you only mentioned names

did they show up on your recent list ?

They are bots. I am afraid you are wrong. They all play exactly the same deck, they never emote, and they all concede in exactly the same way.

I’ve had this exact issue, I’m gold 1 and its 50/50 between bots and real players. I’ve reported so so so many of them and yet they do not seem to change in the slightest. HS may not be the game it used to be, but it’s no excuse to seemingly do nothing about the amount of bots. I could be wrong, but all I do know is that bots are starting to ruin standard ladder.

You must be a big whale for Blizzard to give you diamond rank bots so that you can easily pass legend, it is the match rigging system which favors the whales either by offering them bots (blizzard) or against players who will only have bad starting hands (while you have the best starting hands).

guys yesterday I entered a toy library where there were at least 10 PCs running hearthstone bots and they told me that they had been active for years, yes you understood correctly not days or weeks or months… years! The players told me they had all the cards possible…. free….amazing! I don’t think blizzard is happy about it but since there are millions of players who pay real money, the earnings come bots or not bots, I will never give a dollar to blizzard anyway

Well tell me, oh great programmer of ye olde Hearthsrone…. Why does this post exist?

Either A) gasp! you’re 100% wrong or B)gasp! shock! Activision’s lying. Ooooor C) you’re both in cohoots and are playing the player base into your silly game of mind chess but I hardly doubt that’s the answer.

Soooo which is it?